Email resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘OH Medical Consultant’ in the Subject.
Our Site: HempStaff
HempStaff is looking for a medical professional in Ohio to assist with Educational Materials. The candidate must be one of the following:
a. A clinical nurse specialist or certified nurse practitioner;
b. A physician; or
c. A physician assistant;
The candidate must have knowledge of medical marijuana studies and be willing to have their name associated with Medical Marijuana material and information. The candidate must be able to assist in all the following area of education:
1) How to recognize signs of medicine abuse or adverse events in the medical use of marijuana by a patient.
2) Instruction on qualifying conditions for medical marijuana patients
3) Guidelines for providing information to patients and caregivers related to the risks associated with medical marijuana, including possible drug interactions
4) Guidelines for providing support to patients related to the patients’ symptoms
5) Recognizing signs and symptoms of substance abuse
6) Guidelines for refusing to provide medical marijuana to an individual who appears to be impaired or abusing medical marijuana
Pay will be an hourly consultant fee as agreed upon.
32 total views, 1 today